General Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Validity and scope of application
- Use of the websites offered by us is permitted exclusively on the basis of these conditions.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Use may be supplemented, modified and replaced by additional conditions in individual cases - for example those which apply to our KlimaTicket products.
- By using a website, you accept the validity of these General Terms and Conditions of Use in their respective version.
- We provide various information and applications on our websites for retrieval and download.
- We reserve the right to discontinue the operation of our websites in whole or in part at any time. We also cannot guarantee the uninterrupted availability of our websites.
- Some pages of our websites may be password protected. In such cases, access to these pages is therefore only possible with prior registration, in the interest of business transaction security. However, there is no legal entitlement to registration.
- We also expressly reserve the right to make websites that were previously freely accessible subject to prior registration.
3. Rights of use
- The use of the information and applications made available on our websites is subject to these terms and conditions in their currently valid version.
- Information and applications may not be sold, rented or otherwise transferred to third parties at any time.
- Information, brand names and other content may not be changed, copied, reproduced, sold, rented, supplemented or used in any other way without our prior written consent.
- Insofar as you, as a user, provide ideas and suggestions on our websites, we are entitled to use and exploit these free of charge.
4. Duties of the user
- As a user, when using or through the use of our websites, you shall
- not offend common decency by your usage behaviour;
- not use these for illegal purposes;
- not violate our industrial property rights, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- not transmit any content containing viruses, e.g. trojans or other malware that is harmful to us;
- not enter, store or send hyperlinks or content to which you are not authorised, in particular if these contain advertising or unsolicited e-mails (spam), inaccurate warnings of viruses, malfunctions, etc., or if they invite you to participate in competitions, snowball systems, chain letters, pyramid schemes or similar campaigns.
- We are entitled to block access to our websites at any time, in particular if you, as a user, violate these General Terms and Conditions of Use or other special agreements.
5. Websites of third parties (hyperlinks)
- Our websites may contain hyperlinks to third-party websites.
- We do not accept any responsibility for the contents of these websites, as these are not contents provided by us.
- The following technically necessary cookies are used on this website:
- Cookie for Netscaler - used to ensure that the load balancer always sends the browser to the same server. With this cookie, the visitor is always directed to the same web server for web requests within a session and does not switch back and forth between servers.
- Cookie for JSESSIONID - is used so that the server process can save session data such as a browser login. When accessing the website, for example, the visitor is assigned a web server from which the content is loaded.
- Cookie for MATOMO web analytics service - used to store and analyse user data. The visitors‘ IP address is automatically alienated during this process so that the visitor remains anonymous to us.
- These cookies are necessary to enable you to use our websites with all the features we provide. Without these cookies, our services cannot be provided. These cookies do not collect any information about you and do not store internet locations. These essential cookies can be disabled at any time via the browser you are using.
- The length of time a cookie remains on your terminal depends on whether it is a persistent cookie or a session cookie. Session cookies only remain on your terminal device until your browser session is terminated. Persistent cookies remain stored on your end device, even after you have ended a browser session, until the preset retention time of the cookie has expired or it is deleted.
- If information and applications are provided by us free of charge, liability for material defects and defects of title is expressly excluded, unless wilful or fraudulent conduct on our part can be proven.
- Liability in cases other than those mentioned above shall require proven intentional or grossly negligent conduct on our part. In general, any liability on our part for indirect damage, consequential damage or lost profit as well as for data loss or data modification is excluded. Liability for personal injury already exists in the case of slight negligence.
- We also accept no liability for the correctness, freedom from errors, freedom from third-party property rights and copyrights, completeness and/or usability or permanent availability.
- Although we make every effort to keep our websites free of viruses, we do not guarantee that they are virus-free. Before using and downloading information or applications, you as the user must independently take the necessary protective measures by setting up relevant security precautions such as a virus scanner.
- Subsidiary agreements must be made in writing.
- Austrian law shall apply, with the exception of the reference norms of international private law and the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- The place of performance and jurisdiction shall be Vienna, unless a consumer transaction pursuant to Section 1 of the Consumer Protection Act (KSchG), Federal Law Gazette No. 140/1979 as amended, is involved and the Consumer Protection Act mandatorily provides for a different jurisdiction for legal disputes in connection with these Terms and Conditions of Use.